Time & Location
About the Event
Yoga 101 is divided into four workshops and four classes to cultivate a greater understanding of asana (postures), philosophy, breathwork, and meditation. There will also be optional homework and access to PDF material and worksheets to curate a practice that resonates with you and your goals. Beginners of all levels are encouraged. All workshops will be recorded and available to you for 30 days.
The workshops will be streamed weekly on Wednesdays at 7 pm EST.
The classes will be streamed weekly on Saturdays at 10 am EST
January 5th, 12th, 19th, & 26th
January 8th, 15th, 22nd, & 29th
Each workshop consists of:
- 90 minutes of practice (including warmup, drills, exercises, demo & play)
- Q&A component (live)
- Optional at-home assignments
Each class consists of:
- 60 minutes of practice
Your Journey Focuses On:
- What is yoga?
- Ingredients for a yoga practice
- Building strength, endurance, and stability
- Enhancing balance, body connection, and flexibility
- Alignment & Mindful movement
- Intro to asana (postures)
- Asana Fundamentals
- Finding confidence and growth on the mat
- Workshop 1: Intro to Yoga: Breath, Movement & Surrender
- Workshop 2: Align & Explore: Fundamentals of Alignment
- Workshop 3: Root to Rise: Finding Stillness in Movement
- Workshop 4: Permission to Play: Mind, Body & Core
- Class 1: Saluting the Sun
- Class 2: The Art of Balance
- Class 3: Breath & Flow
- Class 4: Rocket Power: Core Ignition
All live class content will be recorded and saved for future use. Zoom will be used to host all live sessions. Classes are beginner-friendly.
ALL TIMES ARE IN EST
PRICE IS IN USD$